Why and How to Build Mobile Friendly Websites
Nowadays mobile Internet usage is ramping up substantially faster than desktop Internet usage did. Mary Meeker, the head of Morgan Stanley’s global technology research team says mobile internet will soon overtake fixed internet. Because of this trend, it is vital for webmasters to develop mobile-friendly websites in order to gain much larger audience.
Mobile advertising and marketing have been proved to be a very effective marketing channels.A lot of people today would carry their cell phones together with them anywhere they go. Mobile advertising is the very best tool in reaching out your customers. You should make your online business or company websites mobile-ready so whenever the client wants they can easily browse your website.
To build mobile-ready websites, your first step would be building content for your websites. Ensure that your website’s content material is complete. So whenever your clients visit your website, they can find the info they want. Full website content helps greatly increase your websites’ engagements.
Since the number of mobile users is growing rapidly, by making your site mobile-ready can greatly improve your own brand’s visibility. Keep in mind that in advertising you try to build a good integrity of your brand name among clients.
Cell phones are indeed an excellent marketing tool for the online business. Mobile phone optimized websites comes with better accessibility, mobility and exposure. Here are a few simple tips to make your website mobile friendly.
Tips To Make Your Web Site Mobile-friendly
- 1. Remember that the browsers, screen sizes, connection speeds — everything is different on mobile sets.
- Any time styling the mobile web site, stick to use relative units — proportions, ems, etc. There is not any way to be able to predict what mobile phones your users are using today or could be using down the road. Relative units can go a considerable ways in terms of making any lasting, top quality mobile layout. It’s also crucial that you maintain visual consistency with all the desktop web site.
- Resize images accordingly to save the loading time and bandwidth. If you can, make your optimized images link to the full, original image hosted elsewhere.
- It is not necessary to have animations and flash designs because Flash has trouble displaying on many mobile phones. For online videos, consider to use HTML5 video other than Flash. Socusoft HTML5 video player is a easy video tool for mobile phone users.
- Rebuild the website navigation for mobile users, consider to include a clear path to the full version/full site for desktop users.